Mr. Hahn has more than 20 years of experience in the telecommunications field. His career is a combination of his technical background and applied business skills. His work history has key projects in Colorado, the United States and Internationally in various forms of technical media and infra-structure. Mr. Hahn is an expert in sound propagation and evacuation/communication systems.
He provides General Business Consulting to the audio video industry as well as transportation specialists and architects. This includes business development and interfacing to emerging technologies and trends internationally. Mr. Hahn blends technology with architecture to provide unique integrated solutions by teaming early with architectural concepts and programming
He is specialized in managing Airport Terminal System Design on Airports in USA and Asia. He is the terminal system designer for the following projects:
- Communication and Control Systems, Orlando International Airport, Orlando (USD 1 Billion)
- Audio Video Systems, Denver International Airport (USD 3 million)
- Hambantota International Airport, Sri Lanka (USD 200 million Greenfield terminal)
- ACC/ECC Build out, Ted Stevens Airport, Anchorage AK (USD 5 million)
- Audio/Visual System, McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas, NV (USD 400 million)
- Combined Communications and Control Center (C4), Seattle Tacoma International Airport, Seattle, WA
- Voice Paging System, Denver International Airport, Denver, CO
- Bachelor of Science (Telecommunications) University of Idaho, 1989
- Pelco Consultant Training –CCTV/IP 2011
- Extron Consultants Training, 2005
- Innovative Electronic Designs School, 2002 & 2011
- Synaudcon Audio Certification, 2001& 2010
- Rauland Borg Intercom School, 1997
- Crown Amplifier IQ Certified, 1994
2000 – 2017
Senior Communications Designer
1996 to present
Hahn Integrated Systems Inc.
1997 to 2000
1992 to 1997
Ford Audio Video.
Commercial Audio Video.